Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Diary of H (the story of a woman's journey and what she found inside).

You know how stories about a young woman's discovery of herself and her body makes for popular reading? Well, apparently so do stories about older, crabbier women who are trying to discover their bodies...at least the sensitivities that their bodies seem to have gained since they've turned 30. They seem to be my most popular posts.

So, to keep my audience happy, I'll tell you more about my weird physical problems. Bums in seats and all that.

There's actually not much to tell, though I've had weird stomach cramps since I ate some cereal with milk this afternoon.

But I already knew that I was starting to become lactose intollerant. Lactose indignant, Roddy says, and probably he's right.

Again, I had a small reaction to something...sneezing and wheezing. I don't know anymore. I think I'll go to the doctor, but not sure what he/she is going to tell me. I figure it will go something like this:

"Well, you're allergic to something"

"yes. yes indeed."

The rest is kinda hazy, but less eventful than how I imagine the beginning of the conversation will go.

I wish I was one of those people who could do that diet where you eat only rice or something for a week, and then slowly build back up to check what foods might be causing you trouble. But, since the Wildrose Detox diet was out of my league, that would be nearly impossible, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how the inside of Himbly's body works:

STOMACH:
Milk again. Milk again? Oh...lemme guess what's coming next. Cereal right? OH OH OH look at that cereal. REEEEAAALLL original. I'm getting so tired of this shit...

LUNGS:
Tell me about it. Air, air, air. Nothing but oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen, same thing day in day out. Safe, saccharine, preprocessed air. Lemme guess, oceanic algae produced a bunch of gases and trees the world over filtered it and enhanced the oxygen content and she BREATHED IT IN!! Oh! Oh! I'm SOOO surprised!!

COLON:
[censored]

Find me on MySpace and be my friend! D-List Blogger